Get your Airbox home internet on prepaid basis and be ready for unlimited downloads, streaming music and videos, surfing and social networking! We offer you with more flexibility and fast internet browsing!
Benefit from our Special Promo till 31st Dec 2018
Buy our special Airbox Unlimited bundle at Rs 2599 inc VAT ONLY & benefit from Unlimited Internet & Unlimited Calls to any Emtel number + 400 FREE mins of calls to any other operators for 1 Month.
Choose the offer which suits your needs
Validity of all the above pack are 30 days as from the date of pack activation.
Upon consumption of 75GB/ 100GB/500GB Data Volume and the validity of the package being still active, customers can continue to access Internet at a lower speed.
Customers at this stage will be able to get access to internet at speeds Up to 1Mbps for download and 512kbps for upload.
Limited Airbox Prepaid Packages:
Limited Airbox Prepaid packages are also available on Prepaid and Postpaid as follows:
|Limited Airbox Prepaid Pack||Prepaid Pack Price Inc VAT (Rs)||Postpaid Pack Price Inc VAT (Rs)|
Validity of prepaid pack: 30 days
Validity of postpaid pack: 1 calendar month
You have an active Airbox Prepaid pack of 75GB Unl, 100GB Unl or 500GB UNL pack in your Airbox router and you wish to get extra High speed volume?
It is now possible with Emtel new Airbox Prepaid TOPUP 100GB plan!
|Pack Description||Price, Rs Inc VAT||Validity|
|Airbox TOPUP 100GB||111||Same validity of your existing active pack|
How do I activate the TOPUP pack on my prepaid Airbox?
- You can recharge the Airbox prepaid pack from any Emtel prepaid mobile phone.
- Send SUB TOPUP100 <Airbox no> by SMS to to short code 8333. The <Airbox No> is the MSISDN of the SIM card in your airbox router.
- A minimum of Rs 94.52 shall be available as credit on your Emtel prepaid mobile phone.
- Upon successful message sent, Rs 96.52 will be deducted from your mobile phone credit.
- 100GB Airbox TOPUP pack will be activated on your airbox number.
Terms and Conditions:
- The TOPUP 100GB pack is available only on Airbox prepaid Unlimited packs (excluding Rodrigues 1Mbps unlimited pack).
- Customers with active 5GB limited prepaid Airbox pack will not be eligible for this offer.
- The validity of the TOPUP 100GB volume is same as the existing active prepaid unlimited Airbox pack.
- If you have no Airbox prepaid pack active on your Airbox number, you will not be eligible for a TOPUP 100GB pack.
- You can activate as many TOPUP packs as you want, provided that you have an unlimited prepaid pack active on your Airbox number.
Steps to access Unlimited Airbox Prepaid Packages:
- Get your Airbox Prepaid router at Rs 1,499 inc VAT
- Choose any Airbox Prepaid package
- Activate your pack via SMS, EPIN, Emtel cash or ecommerce.
Activate your Unlimited Airbox Prepaid Packages:
|Unlimited Airbox Prepaid Packages||Price inc VAT (Rs.)||Commands to be sent on 8284|
|75GB Unlimited||999||SUB WIFI75|
|100GB Unlimited||1,099||SUB WIFI100|
|500GB Unlimited*||1,249||SUB WIFI500|
*The 500GB offer is a 10Mbps plan
Volume Limited pack:
|Limited Airbox Prepaid package||Price inc VAT (Rs.)||Commands to be sent on 8284|
Simply do an exact recharge of Rs 999 for the 75GB unlimited ,Rs 1099 for the 100GB unlimited pack and Rs 1,249 for the 500GB unlimited pack at any Emtel Epin shop.
3. Emtel Cash
Dial *110# and follow the activation steps.
Select your Airbox Prepaid pack and purchase your pack online.
Fair Usage Policy applicable:
Airbox Prepaid packages are unlimited packages. Once the 75GB, 100GB or 500GB volume is used up, the internet connection is not stopped. The download speed will be reduced to 1Mbps and the upload speed will be reduced to 512 Kbps.
|Unlimited Airbox Prepaid Packages||Volume allocated||Download speed after volume allocated is used up||Upload speed after volume allocated is used up|
|75GB Unlimited||75GB||1Mbps||512 Kbps|
|100GB Unlimited||100GB||1Mbps||512 Kbps|
|500GB Unlimited*||500GB||1Mbps||512 Kbps|
*The 500GB offer is a 10Mbps plan
You can continue to browse internet till the validity of your package.
Questions and Answers
- What is the Airbox Prepaid?
- The Airbox Prepaid comprises of a router only.
- The Airbox Prepaid contains a SIM card which is locked to the router.
- The SIM card allows you to do mainly Data browsing using 3G/HSPA+ networks
- A desk phone can be connected to the RJ11 port to make/receive calls using the same SIM card
- SMS can be done through the router interface.
- No wired connection is required.
- International roaming service is barred.
- The service is offered on both prepaid and postpaid services
- What is a router?
- A router is a device which allows you to connect to the internet. The Emtel router comprises of below features:
- Data – Upto 21.6 Mbps
- 1 RJ45 and 4 LAN Ports
- RJ11: 1 port for CS voice
- Internal 3G and WiFi antenna
- External 3G antenna interface
- Does the router have any warranty period?
- Yes, you will get 12 months warranty
- What is the price of the router and the desk phone?
Special discount of upto Rs 250 Inc VAT is now applicable on Huawei Router B315 Router. Conditions Apply.
Prepaid Price Inc VAT (Rs.) Huawei Router B315 1499 Huawei 4G E8372 Modem 1499
- Can I use the SIM card in the router/ desk phone on another device?
- No. You are not allowed to remove the SIM cards from the router as it have been only configures to work with the router only and will not work on any other devices. Any other SIM cards will not work on the router also. In case you try to use the sim on another device, the warranty gets void.
- What are the specifications of the desk phone?
- It is a basic corded phone without CLI (Caller Line Identification)
- How many devices can be connected at a time on WiFi?
- You can connect up to 10 devices at a time through Wi-Fi. 4 additional devices can be connected through the LAN Ports.
- Does the router provide WiFi access?
- How to configure the CLI on Panasonic cordless phone Model KX-TG1311B if CLI is not being displayed?
- Press OK button
- Scroll down V to setting BS and scroll right > to INPUT CODE
- Press 3 and then enter pin: 0000
- Press 4 and press 2
- Scroll right > to get setting BS again
- Press power button to return to Main screen
- Your configuration is done
- What are the prices for voice calls?
- Voice calls to any other fixed line is Rs 0.60/min and calls to any mobile is Rs 1.45/min
- How can I send SMS from my device?
- After connecting to internet through the router, launch a web browser and enter http://192.168.1.1 in the address bar. Enter the password, and log-in to the web management page. The default password is admin, which can be changed at any time. You can send or receive SMS through this web management page. For any queries, please click on the section on the web management page.
- How can I check my balance from my device?
- After connecting to internet through the router, launch a web browser and enter http://192.168.1.1 in the address bar:
go to ‘My Account’
choose the option ‘check balance’ from the dropdown arrow ‘Service’.
Click on ‘Submit’
- What happens if I forget my password for the web management page?
- In case you forget the password, you should reset all standard settings for your router. This can be done by pushing the button on the bottom of the router. After doing this, please switch off the router and switch it on, all the standard settings would be restored on your device. The default password would be applicable
- How can I restrict the number of devices I want to be connected to the router through WiFi?
- You can do that by visiting the section on the web management page. For any further assistance on the web management page, please click on the section on the web management page.
- What happens if I stop using the router for several months?
- If you stop using the router for several months, your account will be suspended. You will have to bring the router to our store to get the SIM card changed
- I have activated a 75GB/100GB/500GB unlimited pack. I finish my 75GB/100GB/500GB in the 20 days. Will I still be able to browse internet?
- When 75GB/100GB/500GB is used up, your internet connection will not be stopped. You will continue to browse internet at 1Mbps download speed and 512 Kbps upload speed..
- My unlimited package pack volume of 75GB/100GB/500GB is over and am currently browsing at reduced speed. Do I need to wait for completion of my package validity such that I can recover my normal browsing speed?
- No, you can recover the normal browsing speed at any time. On prepaid, you just need to activate another Airbox Prepaid pack and you regain your normal speed.
On postpaid, you can top up any Airbox Prepaid packs to regain your normal internet speed. You need to visit any showroom/contact your sales representative.
- What documents should I bring to purchase the Airbox Prepaid ?
- For Prepaid: You have to bring along your ID card or passport
For Postpaid: You have to bring along your ID card or passport, proof of address (not older than 3 months) and your bank account details
- Where can I benefit from the bundle prepaid Airbox promo offer?
- You can benefit from the bundle prepaid Airbox promo offer at any Emtel showrooms. Visit any Emtel showroom and get your ALL in ONE BUNDLE for Rs 2599 inc VAT ONLY.
- Your bundle includes 1 Airbox router, 1 Fixed phone, unlimited internet, unlimited calls towards other operators & free 400 mins of calls towards any other operators.
- What is the value of the FREE unlimited calls & the free 400 mins offer?
- The value of the FREE unlimited calls to any Emtel number + 400 free mins towards other operators is Rs 301 Inc. Vat.
Emtel has an Rs 301 pack with validity 30 days on prepaid and 1 calendar month on postpaid.
Offer Unlimited Fixed calling pack Price Rs 301 Inc VAT Benefits Unlimited calls towards any Emtel No (fixed & mobile) +
400 mins calls towards any other operators (fixed & mobile)
Validity: 30 days on Prepaid & 1 calendar month on postpaid
- What happens if I use more than 400 mins of calls to other operators within the first 1 month?
- If you use more than 400 mins of calls towards any other operator number within the 1 month, you will be charged on a PAYG basis for any extra minutes of calls done as per the table below:
Excess charging tariff/ PAYG tariff for calls towards other operators:
Description: Tariff: Calls towards any fixed line number: Rs 0.60/Min Calls towards any mobile number Rs 1.45/Min
- What happens after the 1 month of free offer?
- After the one month of free voice and internet offer, you will need to purchase your internet and voice calling pack separately. Please see more details in the table below:
Internet Pack Offer Name Price Inc VAT 75GB UNL 999 100GB UNL 1099 500GB UNL 1249
Voice pack Offer Name Price Unl Fixed Calling pack Rs 301 Inc VAT Benefits: Unlimited calls to any Emtel Number + free 400 mins calls to any operator
Description: Tariff: Calls towards any fixed line number: Rs 0.60/Min Calls towards any mobile number Rs 1.45/Min
- I am already a prepaid Airbox customer. Do I benefit from the free voice calls offer?
- No. This offer is applicable to new prepaid Airbox customers only.
- Till when I can benefit from the prepaid Airbox promotion?
- The promotion is valid till 31st December 2018.
Terms and Conditions
By ordering and/or using the EMTEL Home & Office/Fixed Wireless service (the “EMTEL Home & Office Service” or “this Service”) the Subscriber agrees and accepts fully the terms and conditions as set out herein and in the General Terms and Conditions of Service to the extent that the terms therein are not inconsistent with these special terms and conditions:
1. Airbox Prepaid SERVICE. Airbox Prepaid Service refers to the telecommunication service (voice, data, Value Added Services etc) as provided from time to time by EMTEL via a fixed wireless handsetdevice (“Fixed Wireless Terminal”) connected to EMTEL’s wireless network such as a GSM or 3G network, or such other technology as may be made available by EMTEL from time to time.
2. ENTIRE AGREEMENT/AGREEMENT. Subscriber agrees to be bound by this Agreement and to use the Service in compliance with the terms of this Agreement and with EMTEL’s General Terms and Conditions of Service and acceptable usage policies and any modifications made to same by EMTEL from time to time.
3. SUBSCRIBER ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS REGARDING THE SERVICE.
- 3.1.The EMTEL Home & Office Service consists of a fixed wireless connection. While EMTEL will undertake all reasonable commercial efforts to deliver the stated Service the Subscriber acknowledges that Service speed can vary depending on Internet traffic and other factors beyond the control of EMTEL.
- 3.2.EMTEL Home & Office Service is powered by a standard electrical connection. If the customer’s electrical connection fails then the Service will be disrupted or will be unavailable.
- 3.3.Access to services is provided on a “best effort” basis and is reliant on an electrical supply to the Subscriber Equipment (as defined in Section 4 below) and availability of the network. In the circumstance where service is unavailable due to network availability, the Subscriber may terminate the service in writing within 7 days from the time it is first connected on EMTEL’s network, without penalty and with refund of fees paid.
- 3.4.Subscriber accepts that EMTEL may change or withdraw any element of this Service from time to time and will use reasonable efforts to notify Subscriber of any necessary change in the Services.
- 3.5.Subscriber acknowledges that internet access using this Service is an “always on” connection to the internet while the Fixed Wireless Terminal is powered on and that it is Subscriber’s SOLE RESPONSIBILITY to install, configure and maintain suitable security measures to protect Subscriber’s computer and other device from unauthorised or malicious access from the internet. Any advice or equipment provided by EMTEL is provided ‘as is’ and EMTEL accepts no responsibility or liability for the security of Subscriber’s systems.
- 3.6.Both uploads and downloads are taken into consideration for the computation of data usage for the Service.
- 3.7 EMTEL shall at its discretion and if practicable, use reasonably endeavours to notify the Subscriber at interval where the Subscriber is approaching its credit limit. However it shall be the sole responsibility of the Subscriber to monitor his own usage.
- 3.8 The EMTEL Home & Office Service is not provided with International Roaming capability. The Subscriber shall not use the EMTEL Home & Office Service for International Roaming Agreement. Breach of this clause will be deemed material and EMTEL shall reserve the right to terminate this Agreement as of right and without any judicial or extra judicial formality.
4. EQUIPMENT & WARRANTY
- 4.1.Upon entering into this agreement and payment of the relevant fees, the Subscriber shall be provided with the Subscriber Equipment. For the purposes of this Agreement, Subscriber Equipment refers to the Fixed Wireless Terminal and/or Spare Part.
- 4.2.Subscriber agrees to use the Subscriber Equipment reasonably and in accordance with EMTEL’s instructions and equipment User Guide. In the event where Subscriber Equipment is loaned to Subscriber by EMTEL, that Equipment shall remain the sole property of EMTEL and Subscriber agrees to take reasonable steps to protect the Equipment from damage, loss or theft.
- 4.3.If EMTEL cannot for any reason recover the Equipment in good condition on demand from Subscriber then Subscriber agrees that he will be immediately liable to pay a replacement fee determined by EMTEL plus applicable taxes.
- 4.4.Subscriber agrees to notify EMTEL as soon as reasonably possible once he becomes aware of any damage to the equipment or defect in the operation of the equipment by telephoning EMTEL at the numbers or addresses published from time to time.
- 4.5.Subscriber agrees not to, nor allow any other party to modify, tamper the Equipment. Any evidence of tamper will tantamount to material breach by the Subscriber entitling EMTEL to terminate the Agreement as of right without the need for any judicial or extra judicial formality.
- 4.6.The Subscriber Equipment is provided with a warranty in accordance with EMTEL’s warranty policy.
THE WARRANTY PROVIDED BY THE WARRANTY POLICY REPRESENTS EMTEL’S ONLY EXPRESS WARRANTY AND IS MADE
EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS AND REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
LIMITATIONS OF THE EMTEL HOME & OFFICE SERVICE EMTEL Home & Office Service is to be provided between stationary network connecting points and at the address indicated by the Subscriber as the Installation Address provided by the Subscriber on the Tariff and Subscription Details for User. The Subscriber may be charged higher rates and penalty if the Subscriber Equipment is used at place(s) other than the Installation Address. It is the Subscriber’s responsibility to inform EMTEL in writing of any change in this address. Apart from the above, the following terms and conditions apply
- You are not allowed to remove the SIM card from the router
- The SIM card will not work on any other devices except the router and no other SIM card will work on the router
- You will get 12 months warrantee on the router
- Packages are available both in prepaid and postpaid
- Packages exist in LITE (5 GB) and Unlimited packages (75GB, 100GB and 500GB)
- You have the option to top up any postpaid package as full package or as prorated.
- Your account will be suspended if you stop using it for several months. You will have to bring the router to your nearest Emtel showroom to replace the SIM card
- All SMS sent on 8284 is free of charge