Benefit peace of mind and total comfort with our simple and easy to remember rates while roaming.
Choose your destination for a preview of our rates.
- PARTNER OPERATOR(S)
- OUTGOING VOICE CALL
- INCOMING VOICE CALL
- Afghan Wireless
* Direct Call cannot be made, dial *123*00, followed by country code and your correspondent's number Click here: Steps to make a call and send SMS
** Direct call can be made
Calling to any number in the visited country/min
Calling Back to Mauritius/min
Calling to other countries/min
Incoming call charges
Other Countries where the above rates apply
Afghanistan, Andorra, Anguilla, Antigua, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia, Brazil, British Virgin Is., Brunei, Cambodia, Canada, Cayman Is. Chile, China, Columbia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Cyprus Dominica, Dominican Rep., Ecuador, El Salvador, Fiji, French West Indies, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guinea, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Korea, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Martinique, Mexico, Mongolia, Montenegro, Myanmar, Nepal, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinee, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Qatar, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, St Kitts & Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent & Grenadines, Surinam, Syria, Tajikistan, Taiwan, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago, Turkmenistan, Turks & Caicos, UAE, Ukraine, Uruguay, US Virgin Is., USA, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen
Outgoing and incoming calls are billed per minute
Incoming calls exclude IDD leg (Rs11.50)
Mobile Internet (Data) is billed per 10 kB
Access & Retrieval of Voicemail message are billed as an Outgoing call Home Country (to Mauritius)
All tariffs are VAT inclusive
Smartphones are constantly searching for internet connectivity for application upgrades and to run other background processes. Kindly restrict same to Wi-Fi zones by enabling the corresponding features on your mobile phone. When you are out of the Wi-Fi zones, please ensure that mobile data is off to avoid unforeseen Internet expenses.
All information above is correct. We do our best to ensure that charges shown here are always up to date; however, roaming tariffs are subject to change at any time. This may result in different rates being applied to your International Roaming calls at time of billing. Subscribers roaming on extended coverage provided by some operators outside their home country will be charged according to the zone of the home country.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I check my balance?
- Can I use my mobile phone abroad?
- If you are not able to send SMS while being abroad, please check if SMS Centre number is correctly set on mobile phone. How to check and change SMS Centre Number?
- Can I use my phone in flight?
- Can I use my phone at sea?
- Do I need to select a network?
- How do you contact Emtel Customer Care from abroad?
- Is the call to Emtel Customer Care from abroad free of charge?
- Is there any update required in my Phone Contacts ?
- How to report in case mobile phone is lost/stolen while traveling ?
Terms & Conditions
During roaming, the storage, treatment and transfer of your personal data may be subject to legislation different from the legislation in Mauritius.