At Emtel Ltd, we believe passionately in what we do and we thrive to offer to our customers today, comfort and convenience through tomorrow’s technology. We are a successful one-stop shop telecommunications provider that offers exciting career opportunities to you in a supportive and rewarding culture. We currently have the following opportunity:
- Network Architect-TX & Datacom (NA)
- Preferred Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum Degree in Telecommunications, Networks or other related discipline
- Working experience in multivendor network environment such as Cisco, Juniper or any other vendor
- Strong hands on experience in network infrastructure such as Routing, Switching, DNS, Traffic Shaping and scripting
- CCNA, CCNP, JNCIA certification or equivalent
- 3+ years of networking experience in a similar position.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan, design, implement and manage Emtel access and core network
- Perform capacity management to ensure congestion-free and resilient network
- To be responsible for installing, maintaining and supporting customer equipment and networks with regards to all technical services.
- Provide technical expertise for troubleshooting of network-related issues as per SLA
- Maintain all relevant assets and documentations
- Perform planned maintenance to ensure congestion-free and resilient network
- To carry out departmental activities while giving due attention on minimizing downtime for Mobile and Fixed Network.
- To develop solutions to integrate network services with security and other add-on services
We reserve the right to call only the best qualified candidates for interview and not to make any appointment following this advertisement.