Emtel My Choice
Create your own monthly packs with Emtel MyChoice
Different people use their phones for different things. That's where Emtel MyChoice comes in. It lets you use your phone, just the way you want to.
To choose your package, go to "Available Packages". Once selected, please visit one of our showrooms with your ID card or send us on email on email@example.com
Question and Answers
- What documents are needed for subscribing to Emtel MyChoice?
- While visiting our showroom, bring along your ID card and a proof of address (Utility bill, e.g: CEB or CWA bill + any other document. E.g: Bank statement or rent book)
- How can I make changes to my plan?
- Call our Customer Care on 8970, visit the nearest Emtel showroom or send an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is it mandatory to choose a pack from all segments (Voice, Data & SMS)?
- No it is not mandatory to select packs from all segments. You choose the packs according to YOUR NEEDS
- Is there any monthly access fee?
- If you select a pack worth Rs500 or more, excluding VAT and any other services outside the services proposed, no access fee will be applied. However, if the pack selected is < Rs500 an access fee of Rs140 excluding VAT will be applicable.
- Can I add more packs to the Predefined pack chosen?
- Yes. You can add as many packs as you wish to the Predefined pack selected.
- Can I select same pack several times?
- You can select as many different packs as you wish. Same packs cannot however be selected more than once during the billing cycle
- How often can I change my plans?
- You can make changes to your Emtel MyChoice once a month. The modification will be done on the first day of the next billing cycle
- If in the meantime I need additional packs?
- All the packages can also act as a “Top-up”. You can Top Up as many packs as you wish.
- What will be the validity of the Top Ups?
- The Top Ups will be valid until the end of the Billing Cycle in full, irrespective of the date the Top Ups are done
- What does National Voice pack mean?
- National Voice pack is a pack which allows for outgoing calls to any national network (mobile & fixed) including Emtel network
- If I have both National Voice and Emtel to Emtel packs, how does it work?
- When you call Emtel numbers, the priority will be given to Emtel to Emtel packs. If the pack if over, then calls to Emtel numbers will be taken from National Voice packs. All other national outgoing calls will be taken from the National Voice pack directly
- How do the ILD packs work?
- We have a wide range of ILD Packs to suit your International Calling needs, you enjoy crystal clear voice calling and make savings at the same time. You can select any ILD pack in combination with any other available packs (i.e, with Voice, SMS and/or Data).
- Can I select more than one country or more than one pack?
- Yes. You can opt for as many ILD packs as needed, according to the countries selected.
- Will I be able to call another country outside the proposed ILD packs?
- Yes. You will be able to call other countries. The standard ILD tariffs will then be applicable. (Please hyperlink the underlined portion to take the customer to the ILD Tariffs page)
- What if I have a One Number account?
- Emtel MyChoice is also applicable to hybrid accounts. However, to use any of the packs from the Emtel MyChoice plan, the account will have to be on postpaid mode.
- What is the Share Plan?
- The Share Plan option allows you to share the packages designed with other subscribers, subject to a monthly fee of Rs90 excluding VAT.
- Is there a limited number of subscribers for the Share Plan?
- You can share the packs can do it with as many other subscribers as you wish. The usage will be on a First-Come First-Serve basis.
- Can I select which type of service to share?
- Yes. You can select which service to share with others and which one to keep for yourself. For example, if you’ve selected Emtel to Emtel pack of 900 minutes, and a Mobile Internet Pack of 2 GB, you can select not to share the Mobile Internet pack and share only the Emtel to Emtel voice pack. However, for the Predefined packs, you will not be able to share part of the packs. It can only be done altogether.
- To whom is the Share Plan option applicable to?
- All subscribers under Emtel MyChoice can opt for the Share Plan option and share the services to Emtel Postpaid subscribers only.
- Does it apply to One Number accounts?
- Yes. However, at the time of use, the account will have to be on postpaid mode.
- How will the payment be done?
- You will pay for all the packs selected, including the services used by other subscribers from the Share Plan option.
- SMS packs
SMS packs Price (Inc. VAT) 50 26 100 49 200 89 500 199 750 279 1000 349 2000 649 3000 899
- National packs
National Packs Price (Inc. VAT) 30 79 60 149 120 289 180 399 300 499 600 789 900 1099 1200 1399
- On-net packs
On-net packs Price (Inc. VAT) 60 59 120 109 180 159 240 199 480 379 900 649 1200 829 2500 1599 5000 2999 1000 5599
- Data Packages
Data Packages Price (Inc. VAT) Monthly 1GB 234 Monthly 2GB 434 Monthly 3GB 634 Monthly 5GB 934 Monthly 10GB 1,434 Monthly 50GB 2,934
COUNTRY PACK 1 (1HR) PACK 2 (2HR) PACK 3 (3HR) PACK 4 (7HR) PACK 5 (10HR) PACK 15 (15HR) CHINA 190 373 546 1,246 1,739 2,546 INDIA 267 522 765 1,745 2,434 3,565 USA - CANADA & Others 286 559 820 1,869 2,609 3,820 FRANCE 343 671 984 2,243 3,130 4,583 AUSTRALIA 343 671 984 2,243 3,130 4,583 UNITED KINGDOM 343 671 984 2,243 3,130 4,583 ITALY 343 671 984 2,243 3,130 4,583 REUNION ISLAND 381 745 1,093 2,492 3,478 5,092 UNITED ARAB EMIRATES 467 924 1,371 3,165 4,471 6,632
- Predefined packs
Packages Emtel to Emtel Calls National Calls SMS Counts Mobile Internet Packages fee (Rs) VAT Inc. A 360 30 350 20MB 519 B 180 60 200 1GB 749 C 300 60 300 2GB 1179 D 600 150 500 100MB 1029 E 900 180 200 2GB 1789 F 480 240 300 5GB 2299
Special Terms and Conditions
Below are the Special Terms and Conditions applicable to this Package. These Terms and Conditions shall be read together with the General Terms and Conditions of the Services.
* This package (hereinafter the “Package”) will, subject to the applicable Terms and Conditions, allow the subscriber to have a combination of any of the following 5 services:
- Service 1 – Emtel to Emtel Voice packs (Emtel mobile to Emtel mobile only)
- Service 2 – National Voice packs (Emtel mobile to all local networks (mobile and fixed))
- Service 3 – National SMS packs (Emtel mobile to all local networks)
- Service 4 – Data packs.
- Service 5 – International Voice packs (Emtel mobile to chosen destinations)
* For a subscriber who does not wish to build his Package, he may opt for a Predefined Pack where 6 plans will be made available to him to choose from (Please go to "Available Packages" to choose a predefined pack).
* This Package including the Predefined Pack is only open to postpaid or hybrid subscribers. They are not applicable for prepaid subscribers.
* All the packs proposed in this Package can be used as top-ups as well. A subscriber can do a top up at any point during the billing cycle, which would be valid till the end of the billing cycle.
* For a subscriber whose Package amounts to a minimum monthly tariff of Rs 500 (Exclusive of VAT) or Rs 575 (Inclusive of VAT), that subscriber shall have no monthly access fee to pay. For subscribers whose Package amounts to less than Rs 500 (Exclusive of VAT) or Rs 575 (Inclusive of VAT) as monthly tariff, that subscriber shall be required to pay Rs 140 (Exclusive of VAT) or Rs 161 (Inclusive of VAT) as monthly access fee. In the case of Predefined Packs, no monthly access fee is payable.
* The airtime (e.g. Voice, SMS, ILD, Data) as provided under the Package including the Predefined Pack would be valid till end of the billing cycle.
* The reference to the expression “Others” in Service 3 (the International Voice Packs) means all the countries having country code “1″.
Share Plan Option
The Share Plan Option allows a subscriber (Party A) to share the package he has designed with other subscribers (Party B). Party A is referred to as the Primary Account Holder and he is required to pay a monthly fee of Rs. 90 to use the Share Option. Party A can add as many people as he wishes as Party B.
Party A and Party B can be either a postpaid or hybrid subscriber. For a hybrid subscriber, the Package would be available to him only when he is on the postpaid account. Out of the 5 Services of the Package, Party A may choose which of the Services he would like to share with Party B.
For Predefined Pack, Party A cannot share part of it with Party B. He needs to share it altogether.